Participant13/09/2018 at 13:01Post count: 1
I‘ve tried a lot, but even with the hints I can‘t see whatever I‘m supposed to see… Only keys, knives, even an elephant at one point… Is there another trick? Is the first piece even supposed to be placed in the same fashion as the second one indicated in hint 2 (like two columns)?
I‘d really appreciate help!
Participant18/09/2018 at 14:55Post count: 1
- This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ithaka98.
Well it is a puzzle for sure, fairly easy I guess, as long as you hold the book upside down!Participant10/10/2018 at 22:24Post count: 4
i am trully stumped on tis one i cant seem to figur out the word could some one please tell me what it is iv already tried useing hint 2Participant30/12/2018 at 15:31Post count: 3
What they give you? All they are giving me is a headache! This one has me stumped. Am I looking for it to spell a word or to see a thing?Participant30/12/2018 at 15:34Post count: 3
Duh. Never mind. As soon as I submitted the question, the answer was visible. For those still stumped, the second hint needs to be finished.Participant03/01/2019 at 15:40Post count: 1
For me this puzzle doesn’t make sense even after finding the correct solution. How were you supposed to know how where to put the puzzle pieces? For me it seems very random… anybody an idea?Participant27/09/2019 at 16:03Post count: 1
I know the solution and it has been accepted. But I can not find the solution working forwards. So I go backwards.
1) I have the picture in which I can read the word that makes the solution.
2) I have used the two pieces given in hint 1.
3) With two pieces you have two or four possibilities to place them (Switch them horizontallyor turn them upside down).
4) But where can I find these two pieces in the book ???? Certainly NOT on the two pages of chapter 11.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.