Chapter 11 2018-04-29T14:35:12+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I‘ve tried a lot, but even with the hints I can‘t see whatever I‘m supposed to see… Only keys, knives, even an elephant at one point… Is there another trick? Is the first piece even supposed to be placed in the same fashion as the second one indicated in hint 2 (like two columns)?
    I‘d really appreciate help!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Ithaka98.
    Participant

Well it is a puzzle for sure, fairly easy I guess, as long as you hold the book upside down!

Participant

i am trully stumped on tis one i cant seem to figur out the word could some one please tell me what it is iv already tried useing hint 2

Participant

Try turning it upside down

Participant

It’s a 3 letter word.

Participant

What they give you? All they are giving me is a headache! This one has me stumped. Am I looking for it to spell a word or to see a thing?

Participant

Duh. Never mind. As soon as I submitted the question, the answer was visible. For those still stumped, the second hint needs to be finished.

Participant

For me this puzzle doesn’t make sense even after finding the correct solution. How were you supposed to know how where to put the puzzle pieces? For me it seems very random… anybody an idea?

Participant

I know the solution and it has been accepted. But I can not find the solution working forwards. So I go backwards.
    1) I have the picture in which I can read the word that makes the solution.
    2) I have used the two pieces given in hint 1.
    3) With two pieces you have two or four possibilities to place them (Switch them horizontallyor turn them upside down).
    4) But where can I find these two pieces in the book ???? Certainly NOT on the two pages of chapter 11.

Participant

can someone jus give me the answer

Participant

I am also wondering where i should have found the pieces from hint #1..

Participant

Hi! We have solved the riddle and gotten the password (we did this by drawing the pieces from hint#1 on the chapter 11 pages). But! We still haven’t found from which pages you find the pieces from? If anyone could help us with this it would be appreciated as it feels a bit weird having solved it but still haven’t gotten everything correct.

Participant

I FINALLY figured it out.

Here’s a few tips:

1. the pieces are in the back of the book
    2. put the pieces as per the clues
    3. draw a line horizontally across the page at the top and the bottom of the pieces.

Participant

Yeah, this is my problem too – the pieces depicted in Hint #1 are not the pieces in the Notes section at the back of the book (which are the same ones downloadable from the /notes page). Once you have the pieces (which seem only available from Hint #1) it’s possible to figure out the puzzle.

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.