Chapter 14 2018-04-29T14:36:39+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Stuck here, I thought it would be a simple one but can not see the word. I checked the hints and tried what I understood from them but I must be missing something…

Participant

There is only one, and only one word attached to it. Look in all directions.

Participant

Thanks a lot, found it (I did see it before but did not know it was a valid English word and skipped it)

Participant

Im stuck on this one. Cant find a single logical word. i know where to start, but not what to do with it. Just go in the directions? make a template?

Participant

If you know where to start, there is only one direction in which you’ll find a word, even if you don’t know the word, don’t cut it short and type it complete as your solution. I found it strange at first and did not try it because I didn’t know that word in English, but it is a perfectly valid English word.

Participant

That did it for me, thanks. i was thinking totally wrong

Participant

Really having a hard time with this one. Is it a five letter word? Does the word start with the starting letter from the hint or is that letter just used to line up the constelaltion on the jumble of letters? Do the five letters have to be unscrambled to make a word? Not getting enough vowels…

Participant

Nevermind. Was REALLY overthinking it.

Participant

I’m just not getting this one. I put the book down for three weeks and just got back to it. Still nothing. Hints are just not triggering anything. 🙁

Participant

UGGGHHH… Definitely do not overthink it. 🙂

Participant

This is driving me nuts. I put the book down for almost a month, and I’m still not getting this. Can someone at least confirm I’m looking for a 9 letter word?

Participant

you are looking for a 5 letter word 🙂

Participant

THANK YOU Timothy. Wow, was I overthinking it.

Participant

Why is the constellation a starting point??? It had nothing to do with the found word.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.