Chapter 14 2018-04-29T14:36:39+00:00
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Even with the two hints I’m totally lost with this one – probably because English isn’t my mother tongue, I guess… :/
    Shall the “starting point” on the grid be one of the two Asellus? If so, are we allowed to “rotate the sky” over it?

Participant

Oh snap. Got it. Totally overthought it ^^

Participant

Do I need to ‘copy’ the stallation over the letters? I don’t understand the sequence of the letters. I know the starting point, is that the first letter? Really stuck, for days now…

Participant

The hints tell you the first letter. And you get a 5 letter word by following the arrows

Participant

Is the first letter corresponding with the first star (upper left star)? Is the second letter diagonally directory right-down from the first letter?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  Nicole59.
    Participant

spot the starting letter of the constellation on the left page. Once you find it then examine all directions.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  helen-d81.
    Participant

I can only find one word and it doesn’t work

Participant

That word I found typed it in a again, and now it says I was right. So I have been frustrated for finding something I already found.

Participant

Still having trouble with this one. Any help please?

Participant

I’m still lost. I get what I need to do, but I can’t see the word. Help a gal out please.

Participant

The first letter of the constellation on the left page is the first letter of the word you’re searching for.
    Once you’ve got this letter, forget the left page and focus on the right one. Find this letter in the grid and… find a word 🙂

Participant

Got it. Don’t follow the constellation. It gives you the number of letters needed, not the direction you need to go.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.