Chapter 2 2018-04-28T11:33:16+00:00
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Okay, found the answer. Just to confirm: were we really supposed to google it?

Keymaster

Google
    Maps

Participant

I still can’t find it. Google maps shows nothing and archives give me names that do not work.

Participant

Maybe you have a device issue, try from another.

Participant

I type in the write answer, 100% sure, but the page just reloads, without a “try again” or anything … tried in chrome and edge

Participant

Try to delete your cache if that doesn’t’ t work contact george, info@trip1907.com, it worked for me 🙂

Participant

I too am having issues with this page. What I think should be the correct answer just repeatedly resets the page. Occasionally it even flashes ‘solved’ but won’t move on.
    Tried 2 different devices, 2 different browsers. I have cleared cache etc. Something not right.

Participant

Same thing for my wife and I. 3 different devices, browsers, & still flashes solved but resets the page.

Participant

Guys, help me out here. I have no idea of what the answer is supposed to be. I tried the hints and it didn’t help much. The first one said something about a map and I googled it and still don’t know the answer.I have no idea what it meant by a Scottish port.

Participant

Okay, I thought it was just me. I found it all on my own, but after several attempts and the spelling in the native language, nothing works. I just keep getting “solved” and bounced back. I guess there’s no support for the book, because nobody is watching for any bugs in their website. It’s broken, which makes it unplayable, which means I’ll have to return the book.

Edit: Emailed the info@trip1907.com.

I have a feeling it may be a cookie, browser, or some sort of pop up issue. I had googled the answer, and used both hints and seem to have arrived to the correct answer as others have before. It’s very discouraging to have a glitch this early into the book…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  arkibet02. Reason: Additional action taken
    Participant

This happened to me also.
    I tried everything. Different browsers, different computers. In the end I emailed them, they did something to reset my account and it suddenly worked fine. No further issues.
    Very odd.

Participant

I have found address 65 Regent Quay, Aberdeen AB11 5AR, Great Brittain, where place looks like that one in book and where is coffee named “The Key”. Website for my book (Dark Sails) does not accept this as a correct answer. What am i doing wrong? Or there was just pub with another name in the past?

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.