Chapter 7 2018-04-29T14:33:53+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Stuck…..

Participant

Oooo brain fart on this one! Might need to walk away from it for a bit… I’m overthinking that word “weighted”

Participant

And just like that I got it, but I guessed. Now I don’t know how the clue connects to the answer haha

Participant

Any hint that you can share? I’m completely stuck 🙁

Participant

I am very stuck on this too

Participant

I got it

Participant

I’ve got no clue, I even tried typing in EVERY word on the page. Someone please help!

Participant

One word backwards is the answer.

Participant

Backwards does not work. I’ve made over 50 guesses, no luck.

Participant

Is this for original trip 1907 or for dark sails?

Participant

Participant

So I seem to have found 2 different versions of the online answer portals for dark sails. One provided by the book in Ch 0 (www.trip1907.com/chapter0), and the other just by navigating to the trip 1907 website (www.trip1907.com/play/). But they work differently. The first only provides an answer entry box and, if guessed correctly, will provide a passcode for the next chapter. The second provides additional text (often a copy of what’s in the book, plus a bit extra), before linking to a second page that includes an answer entry box but also a selection of text from the previous page that’s in bold for emphasis, and possibly some additional text and/or imagery that acts as a clue. No passcode is provided when you get the answer right in the second version.

In both versions the correct answers for each chapter are the same, until chapter 7, when the answers suddenly differ. The answers differ again in chapter 8 and possibly beyond (I haven’t figured out the answers for both versions of chapter 8 yet so I don’t know whether they continue to differ or not).

Can anyone help provide an explanation of why this is the case? Both for why there are 2 different versions of the online answer portal, and why the answers differ between the 2? Should I continue to use both?

Participant

I cant figure out what the word is or where to look for to find the word

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.