Chapter 13 2018-04-29T14:36:16+00:00
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Guess not. Must be the only gobshite still on here. Well I wormed the answer out of another person on another group. So that’s Chap 13 solved suckas! Booyah!!!!

Participant

Same here…stuck over a month 🙁

Participant

It is hard to explain it sir79.. the right page with the “scratches” is what you need, in the story he sees the scratches as he tries to look under the crack of the door to the other room… maybe you should try the same.. put the “scratches” at your eye level and try to see what is written.

Participant

you need to read between the lines two times the answer is there as long as you find the right perspective. 3 digit number but you will read only words

Participant

Look at the book, like you are looking under a crack under a door. You will see words from the scratches

Participant

Wow, this is cool!

Participant

nope, cant see a darn thing… not from afar, not from too close, not sideways, not holding the book upside down, not even when cross-eyed… nada, zit, zero, null…

Participant

solved by our drummer in 10 seconds or less… now i am kinda depressed 😀 !!!

Participant

HELP!

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.