Chapter 15 2018-04-29T14:37:18+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How does this resolve into a word or number? “One” as in only one coin looking left? No. Looking at the word VWTOQKN… from the left? Huh? Letter to the left of each letter? WXUPRLO? Nope. The other side? UVSNPJM. Nope.

Participant

I am stuck here too…

Participant

without the first hint,it could be a litle impossible xD i’ll give you this hint: you are looking at letters,where does the letters belong colectively? and also pay close attention to the coins

Participant

I requested both hints. deciphered that the letters add up to 221. tried 122122. tried 221221. tried. 244244. 442442. 442. this one seems rather ridiculous.

Participant

there are no numbers involved with the answer in this one..it is rather obvious.

Keymaster

The coins assist you with the location of what you need

Participant

Are all of the letters part of the answer or just a few ? I’m completely stuck

Participant

Use the second clue with the first. I was overthinking this…

Participant

I overthought this one before I found the solution. Looking back it seems, like the classic song says, as easy as ABC…

Participant

I know I’m overthinking this; I used both clues and think I understand Hint 1, but I’m at a complete loss even with 2.

Participant

Anyone got a clue that can help me out? I’m totally stumped.

Participant

Hint 2 tells you exactly how to use hint 1

Participant

You are awesome. Thank you. I just needed a jolt. !

Participant

I read all the coment and used the two int and im still completly lost! I not even sure I understand the second int corectly since english is not my first language…Any way of getting somme better int? Because I realy enjoy the book and i realy want to go further!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.