Chapter 16 2018-04-29T14:37:38+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

soo another chapter with numbers that i got stuck. am i missing something on the word calculate? (besides the obvious things i can see)

Participant

ok,i tried everything,even after the second hint,that i already had figured it out,and thought i had the solution 100% what am i missing? something to do with the ace of spades?

Keymaster

you need a 3 digit number… only the questionmarks.

Participant

Why? Why only the questionmarks? ugh

Participant

3 digit the answer you need, its not a simple pattern its basic mathematics that applies to all 🙂

Participant

Well, after thinking for a while it does make sense. It’s not the puzzle it was just the entering of the last code, but it makes sense.

Participant

I understand the pattern, knew the hints before I spent my sanity for them, and still can’t get past this level. I’ve calculated the values represented by the question marks and entered them with and without spaces and signs. I’ve even reversed the signs, and applied the formula to them. What am I missing?

Participant

nevermind, I was misreading a number over and over again

Participant

Ok, I’ve checked to make sure I’m not misreading a number over and over by counting the pips on the cards. I still can’t enter the correct 3 digit number. Kill ME!

Participant

Boone, if you are playing the new edition, the autor told me by email that there is a bug in the website…

Participant

Thank you. Yes it is the new edition. I guess now I’m stuck until it’s fixed or I somehow get the P/C. Thanks again.

Participant

I am stuck on chapter 16 as well………..I am using the new edition……..any ideas when the “bug in the website” will be fixed?

Participant

map is the passcode to continue 😉

Participant

Many Thanks “Fredovic91” for that passcode…….I will be able to continue on my “trip” now……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.