Chapter 19 2018-04-29T14:39:18+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I guessed this by chance but don’t understand it…

Participant

hmmm but you have 2 Cs too 😉

Participant

Ah, I’ve seen the light. Not all you need to solve this puzzle is on the 2 pages.

Participant

I figured this out by trying every word that could be made with the candles.. I think I know how the puzzle was supposed to be solved, but the path doesn’t seem to line up with the candles needed for the answer…

Participant

transparency on the left page helps!

Participant

Do we blow out five candles?

Participant

As mentioned above the wind will reveal the correct candles, now to reveal the wind transparency

Participant

English isn’t my native language therefor I have trouble finding the word. Can anybody hint on how long the word is? The wind isn’t really clear in that aspect. At least to me it isn’t

Participant

Nevermind I found it 🙂

Participant

I need help. I can’t tell what that guy is blowing. I only see two of those letters. And what about the remaining two letters? Just guessing at them? I don’t see any words that make sense. Very frustrating book.

Participant

Same here. I don’t know what the rest of the letters are other than the first two that are directly touching the wind. Help!

Participant

People have said to use a light to shine through the page to show you the path of his breath… Just imagine blowing out the candles on a large cake in only one direction that only manages to put out three candles. What letters did you blow out?

Participant

This book gets more frustrating with every page. The passage on the page says some candles “were blown out leaving me with letters on their bottom side.” All of the right page has letters matching that description, yet you don’t use them. Technically I guess you do, but it’s not how I got the answer. It feels way more like that “ah ha, gotcha” component. …….. I’m waiting on the logic and reasoning to kick in -__-

Participant

Just 3 letters on left page that blowed Boreas through backside page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.