Chapter 20 2018-04-29T14:39:47+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m really struggling with this puzzle. I did the five north at each starting point but it doesn’t take you anywhere useful. What am I missing?

Participant

I think I found two numbers but the block labeled C does not work for a number. Any helpful hints? I’ve already looked at both hints and they didn’t make anything clearer.

Participant

Just start were stars guide you to start and finish where they guide you to do so! follow the direction in every stop.. in C you will stop once!

Participant

What exactly we are looking for? A Number and a Letter?

Participant

Like the others posting here, I am completely at a loss as to how to approach this puzzle. I follow the compass and movement directions on the grid but do not land on the marked ends. I assume we are looking for a 3 digit number…

Participant

Follow the directions from starting point till the end point and notice the resulted pattern

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Erik53.
    Participant

I get numbers for A and B, but C makes no sense. What am I missing?

Keymaster

try leaving breadcrumbs along the way you follow. 😀

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Giorgos.
    Participant

I have followed all directions and found A=7, B=4 and C=1, but 741 and all rearrangements are rejected as answers. Can you help? Thanks.

Participant

You should follow the paths given again… The notes on the web will assist you

Participant

Okay, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. The hints are a waste of time. Just give me the answer.

Participant

Answers can be given through mail of trip 1907 and the facebook page when needed, i asked on for chapter 44!

Participant

Help, we are stuck for 2 nights now. We left the breadcrumbs and managed to get the same 3 numbers as noted above but that clearly isn’t the answer. Please advice

Participant

Found it, Far fetched is an understatement. Why give endpoints?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.