Chapter 22 2018-04-29T14:40:16+00:00
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I have read EVERYTHING but have absolutely no idea as how to find a name of any ROOM.Is it the room that the guy sneaks into?! A music room, band room, sacrificial room, there is no place that it ever tells you the name of any type of room. 🙁

Participant

at this point I would really just like to know the answer.

Participant

Hello Lucy09, I hope I can help you because I had the same issue with this chapter. The hidden message asks you for the name of the room you have encountered the dragon painting. Maybe chapter 4 will give you an answer…

Participant

hello ive been stuck on chapter 22 for a while, ive done everything this forum said but iam still stuck. can i have help

Participant

Hello Peace41176,
    I found this also a very difficult one. You need to turn back to chapter 4. There you see the dragon painting. This picture is hanging in the “d _ _ _ _ _ room”

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.