Chapter 28 2018-04-29T14:42:03+00:00
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I thought I had it with months in the blanks, then going vertical on the one column that had 6 letters, and I got the best looking word with “PEACH_”, but only MAY worked for the last line, with “M” in the column, and that didn’t make a word (or work). Am I even close?

Participant

Looked at hints, got it.

Participant

I don’t have any points for a hint so I am completely stuck!

Participant

Hint 2 is star signs, the answer is vertical

Participant

Completely stuck. I understand star signs, though 2 could be libra/Virgo & Leo/cancer depending which site one looks up. But the letters vertical still won’t be accepted as an anawer. Where am 8 going wrong?

Participant

Duh! Looking at wrong letters. Got it.

Participant

When I enter the word that is vertical it says hhhmmm. I have tried unscramble and am stuck.

Participant

although i know the words you are supposed to find,and the vertical way,i still didnt find the right letters,what i am doing wrong?

Participant

nevermind,finally got it

Participant

So I just figured this out, but I did it without help diagrams on the top left, which feels like a big part of the puzzle. Only a few of them seem to match anything resembling a “standard” depiction from searches.
    Is there something specific that these are meant to depict?

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.