Chapter 38 2018-04-29T14:46:29+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m stuck on this one and can’t find a single logical word…
    I found the missing thing, prepared it (I checked the hints), but I don‘t check, how to ro….

Keymaster

Once you find the null (o) everything will make sense 🙂

Participant

I also am stuck… I have the correct thing that I need, I’ve entered what I found many times but I still don’t quite get it. Is that __0_ a zero or O?

Participant

im stuck too. ive read the hints, used the notes, followed the instructions. the word given has a o but its in the wrong place.

Participant

OK I got it finally. though one of the words does not make sense

Participant

Can someone give me a tip? I’m really stuck here or I misleaded myself. I read both hints, got the missing thing, turned it around and got four words, but one doesn’t make sense. I don’t know what I have to insert. Is the solution a word or numbers? Is the _ _ O _ in the solution a Zero or the letter “O”?
    And the hint from Giorgos (“Once you find the null (o) everything will make sense”) really confuses me. Which null?

Participant

Your hint really confuses me

Participant

Can someone please help with this as we have no idea what it’s talking about even after having read the hints.

Participant

make sure that you are using the notes page at the end of the book. The 0 stands for “null”

Participant

The answer is a number. Rotate 90 degrees for each number. One word does not make a number so this is the 0.

Participant

Zero

Participant

I found the missing thing, can make three numbers by rotating but am left with four letters I can’t use. I am doing something wrong but don’t understand what.

Participant

Please can someone post logical explanation? Tnx

Participant

Checked the notes. What thing do i need to find? What words am I rotating? Please post useful directions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.