Chapter 4 2018-04-29T14:30:10+00:00
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Got it

Participant

I am completely baffled and I need some more direction please!

Participant

I have been working on Chapter 4 for about 3 weeks and still have not been able to make any head way. Any more hints would be great. I have plugged in numerous sequences of numbers and non of them are correct. Please help!!!

Participant

Read the title of the book

Participant

It’s so weird. I had put in that same answer previously and it said it was wrong. Thank you for the help!

Participant

I’m still stuck on this. I’ve looked at all the clues on here but I can’t see it……. can someone help me out please?

Participant

First turn the roman to arabic numbers. Then look at the numerals: the first numeral from line one and the first numeral from line three will give you the first numeral of the solution (simply use the circle to find the middle).

Participant

Edit: Nevermind.

Participant

So by blind stabbing we got the answer. This let me try to reverse engineer the solution. If it’s what I think it is it’s dumb. Not at all reasonable. Perhaps, if it’s allowed, someone could post the actual solution to see if it matches? As it stands I’d say finding the middle first is the most important. I then compared that to the remaining numerals using the code wheel to get to numbers that match the answer but if correct, that route is not at all logical.

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.