Chapter 42 2018-04-29T14:47:27+00:00
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

The clock marks only numbers between 1 and 12. These are the numbers you will use in order to find what all clocks have in common!

Participant

Thank you! I managed to finally figure it out yesterday. It wasn’t nearly as complicated as I was thinking!

Thanks for the advice though! I’m sure it’ll help a future player. Now I’m stuck on the last one…

Participant

I am still not sure what to do about this chapter? I have discovered the times as I=3:50 2=1:00 3=7:30 4=11:10 5=9:20 6=5:40

I am not sure what is the common thread about the hours? Only thing I can say is that they are all odd numbers.

Participant

So I figured out how to read the clocks. Focusing on every hour. However, now I have no idea what to put in as the answer.

Participant

the numbers showing on the clock indicators are the first thing you need… then a calculation would help 🙂 🙂 😛

Participant

You use the second hand as well, but using 1-12, not 5-00

Participant

I dont understand. i see that there are 3 sets of similar clocks. II-III, I-V, IV-VI, each set has 6 1/2 hours between the 2 clocks. What am i missing

Participant

I feel like I’m being really dense but I don’t get this at all. Do they have to be looked at in the order of the roman numerals? I can’t even tell which hand is the hour on these clocks!

Participant

The indicators are of the same length! There are no minutes… only numbers fro 1 to 12. No use of the roman numbers, each clock shows a number AND a number!

Inactive

If hours and minutes are irrelevant, the clocks show 12/1, 11/2, 10/3, 9/4, 8/5, 7/6. I see the pattern. What do I do with it?
    Nevermind. Addition…

Participant

Simply add both hours.

Participant

The answer is a two digit number. Think only up to 12 not 24

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.