Chapter 42 2018-04-29T14:47:27+00:00
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

The clock marks only numbers between 1 and 12. These are the numbers you will use in order to find what all clocks have in common!

Participant

Thank you! I managed to finally figure it out yesterday. It wasn’t nearly as complicated as I was thinking!

Thanks for the advice though! I’m sure it’ll help a future player. Now I’m stuck on the last one…

Participant

I am still not sure what to do about this chapter? I have discovered the times as I=3:50 2=1:00 3=7:30 4=11:10 5=9:20 6=5:40

I am not sure what is the common thread about the hours? Only thing I can say is that they are all odd numbers.

Participant

So I figured out how to read the clocks. Focusing on every hour. However, now I have no idea what to put in as the answer.

Participant

the numbers showing on the clock indicators are the first thing you need… then a calculation would help 🙂 🙂 😛

Participant

You use the second hand as well, but using 1-12, not 5-00

Participant

I dont understand. i see that there are 3 sets of similar clocks. II-III, I-V, IV-VI, each set has 6 1/2 hours between the 2 clocks. What am i missing

Participant

I feel like I’m being really dense but I don’t get this at all. Do they have to be looked at in the order of the roman numerals? I can’t even tell which hand is the hour on these clocks!

Participant

The indicators are of the same length! There are no minutes… only numbers fro 1 to 12. No use of the roman numbers, each clock shows a number AND a number!

Inactive

If hours and minutes are irrelevant, the clocks show 12/1, 11/2, 10/3, 9/4, 8/5, 7/6. I see the pattern. What do I do with it?
    Nevermind. Addition…

Participant

Simply add both hours.

Participant

The answer is a two digit number. Think only up to 12 not 24

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.