Chapter 43 2018-04-29T14:47:39+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

OK, now I am stuck on this one, even after both hints. I am not sure where I am supposed to be looking for what hint 1 is referring to…

Participant

Before attempting this puzzle, take a moment to reflect on previous puzzles you’ve successfully solved.

Participant

Beware of consecutive numbers touching/connecting.

Participant

I’ve got all the numbers in the right place, but what am I supposed to enter and how? I entered the three sequences but that doen’t seem to work

Participant

Still don’t know what/how to enter here 🙁

Participant

There are two 3 digit numbers horizontally and one 4digit number vertically…If you add them all together you will get your answer. If you get a wriong one probably sthg on the puzzle solution you have is not right 🙂

Participant

Hmm, I tried that one. And all the numbers look ok. But now I know what I have to enter, so I keep exploring 🙂 Thanks for your reaction

Participant

YES! I did the wrong adding. I’ve got it now. Thanks again Yellowratan61

Participant

Any help?? We have no idea, some symbols are on more than one of age, some aren’t..can’t figure it out!

Participant

Ugh, I hate being stuck so close to the end. I have all the symbols and the pages they’re on. Trying to put them in so they don’t touch. Is it the symbols can’t touch or the numbers the symbols carry?
    I think I’ve got them in the right place but the numbers are throwing me off…so maybe they’re not in the right place…

Participant

@kitcat65, each symbol represents one number. I’m relationship to the page, a symbol will represent either the first or second number of the chapter, for instance the 1 or the 2 (chapter 12). Once everything is in place, each line will create a three or four digit number which you will need to add together for the answer.

Participant

Ahh, thank you! That’s where we were going wrong, not using the first and second number of the chapter but simply the whole chapter number. Thank you! Will give it another go this weekend and I’m sure that will solve our problem. 🙂

Participant

Some symbols can be found on multiple pages. Others I can’t find at all. So I’m stuck…

Participant

I’m still lost here after reading the hints and forum. I think my number are in the right place but the sum does not work for me. Is it the total sum of all 3 directions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.