End of game 2018-09-22T17:24:59+00:00
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wow, we’ve just finished the game. 44 chapters and 100% of sanity! 🙂
    Thank you Giorgos, it’s an amazing game. Pepe and Syb

Participant

Thank you very much for the journey. I spent all my sanity 😉 as I had to solve it all alone. But anyway – great fun. Hope for more.

Participant

Finished! Thanks for the challenging experience and I even managed to maintain half my sanity. 🙂
    It was a wonderful trip. Hope there’s another in the future.
    Thanks, Giorgos!

Participant

Just finished the Book!!!!!! Last chapter one of the best!! So excited! Need another book asap!!! This book was purely EVIL!!

Participant

Just finished this journey. Thank you so much for the incredibly challenging riddles and great art. Had to use some of the hints and the forum intensively. Sometimes put the book away to pick it back up again and try with fresh eyes. Looking forward to the next challenge.

Participant

Got really stuck on chapter 43, but made it through. Enjoyed the journey. Well illustrated and sufficiently challenging puzzles. Thanks for your hard work!

Participant

Just finished this amazing trip…..An awesome experience!Thank you,GIORGOS, for this book….Keep on trying…Expecting for the new one!

Participant

Thanks for the game Giorgos. It took me 7days (evenings) to solve this trip. Full sanity left. Now I Will start with Journal29

Participant

This book was so much fun! The riddles were challenging but attainable, the illustrations rich and beautiful, and the story engaging.
    I guess I’m not as smart as some of the players that ended the game with 100 sanity 🙂 , I was left with 76 sanity points, so not too bad i think. A couple of therapy sessions and my version of Matt Emerson will be back to full sanity 😀
    I hope there will be a second book in the future. I was looking forward to finishing this challenge, and now that it’s over, I’m sad…
    Thanks Giorgos!

Participant

Before starting this journey I also finished the books journal29 and journal29: revelation. I was trying to find something similar to those books and that’s when I came across trip 1907. This book really has an interesting story and great riddles. I am about to start with trip 1907: forbidden mine. I hope this book is just as fun and interesting as the other ones I’ve done. Also I am searching for more books full with riddles and stories like the ones I’ve already bought. So recommendations are also welcome.

Thank you Giorgos for a great adventure and see you again!

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.