Chapter 11 2018-04-29T14:35:12+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I place the 2 pieces, I cant see a word????

Participant

ok. I found it.

Participant

Is it a word?

Participant

Yes

Participant

Do you need to use all 4 pieces (2 of each shape) or just one of each? And do they need to have the printed side on top?

Participant

I dont see iT, even not when i used the hints, please help

Participant

Hi tiender, I’ve just solved it. Use The second hint, and try looking at it at a different direction…

Participant

Please help! I cannot find the answer, I’m looking at it in every way but nothing

Participant

Never mind 🙂

Participant

Definitely stuck here. I cannot see how the pieces shown in Hint#1 can be extracted from the graphic. At best, I would only ge a portion of each!

Participant

Still stuck on this chapter. I have cut out the two large pieces but no matter how, where, or in what combination that I place them on the graphic I do not see a “word”. I am obviously missing something…

Participant

It is a matter of how you cut and place the pieces, then once they are placed… you need another perspective, maybe from a distance… hope this helps

Participant

Thanks. I have an idea of what I need to do. I cut two large pieces but can’t mak them fit anywhere to create a word. Still stuck on Chapter 11.

Participant

One you fit the pieces correctly you need to have to see what they “give” you, distance worked for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.