Chapter 30 2018-04-29T14:42:33+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After reading the hints and losing sanity, I am stuck here. Can anyone give me any clue? The hints seem to be asking for 2 different things…

Participant

The symbol on the web page is related to the little rectangle picture. Do they remind you of anything?

Participant

Ok, I know what the little rectangle is, and now I understand what the symbol is, so the hints are only asking for one thing. Maybe I need to round up or down

Participant

I don’t know what’s in the hints, sorry. I think when I did it I needed to round down, but my execution was a bit sloppy so I didn’t take the time to figure out if there was a problem, and just assumed it was because of how I did it. So I may be wrong about that.

Participant

Thank you for the help! I went back and re-measured, I had to round up (maybe I am too meticulous hahaha)

Participant

Yay! Glad you got it.

Participant

I measure a b c. I took hints. What am i looking;

Participant

Numbers with -, or place;

Participant

Is it a 3 digit number;;;;

Participant

I understand the rectangle and the arrows. I measure the arrows. But what else need????

Participant

With the “proper tool” measurement all you have to do is measure and put the findings on ABC 3digit. It was fun!

Participant

Thanks!!!!!

Participant

Please help on this one, i measured using the front of the “thing” and put the numbers as abc.
    What am i doing wrong?

Participant

I’m really stuck here. I’m using the correct “item” to measure with as indicated by the symbol but not sure what to do with the result. I put them on A, B & C, then used the equation and I get a minus number that isn’t right. Help???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.