Chapter 39 2018-04-29T14:46:44+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I thought this was straight forward but I think I am missing the point. I’ve got information I already knew from the hints, and I’m stuck ☹️ Any help?

Keymaster

You have the order 6-7-9 and now you must count 🙂 anymore help would be giving it away 😉

Participant

i’ve tried every combination i can think of. I don’t know what the Vs stand for if X is 5. I just cant break this one.

Keymaster

V=5 X=10

Participant

if XI = 6 and XIII=8, then X can’t = 10. I don’t understand. XI would be 11 and XIII would be 13.

Participant

I should clarify. According to the book, XI=6 and XIII=8.

Participant

got it!

Participant

I’m stuck here. I got the hints (and I think I understand the clues), I just don’t know what I should anwser. I tried every combination. Do I have to write numbers or letters?

Participant

so am I? what are we looking for?

Participant

numbers. I was way overthinking it. Keep it simple.

Participant

The hint tells letters. 3 digit?

Participant

I finally got it. It was very simple. I was way overthinking it too. Thanks.

Participant

Drawing a total blank on this one. In Roman Numerals 6=VI, 7=VII and 9=IX. In this puzzle with the data given 6=XI, so 7=XII and 9=XIV. Hint 1 was useless as I already knew the fact given. Clueless with hint 2. Help please!!!

Participant

I have VI=1 IX=4 VII=2 but that doesn’t seem to work. Still stuck and baffled! HELP!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.