Chapter 44 2018-04-29T14:47:54+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am super extra stuck here. I feel like I’m missing something obvious but have moved on to trying to find lovecraft books to read because I feel like I need outside knowledge to solve this.

Participant

Stumped. Sure the answer is hidden in the book somewhere. Tried all surnames related to the quote…

Keymaster

His first name is Ari

Participant

I looked through the entire book. Can’t find his last name anywhere. I know his first name is Ari because it’s my name too.

Participant

So you say…

Participant

I have a theory – what if the name can be found by relating the lines of the poem to chapters in the journal? The first line will then point to Chapter 17 and so on….

But I cannot make it work. Chapter numbers yield gibberish when substituted for letters. Chapter keywords was my best bet, but some of them are numbers…

Sigh…

Participant

Solved it!

Participant

Thanks for a great ride!

Participant

Indeed, thanks for the ride! I enjoyed it a lot.

Participant

Thanks for the ride.. loved the trip 🙂 .. and finished with 100 Sanity YAY!

and regarding the captain’s surname. I solved it (my way) then found it in the book!! – ********* ********** ********** ******** (spoiler removed) 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Giorgos.
    Participant

Sorry @Giorgos, I didn’t mean to write a spoiler 🙁

Participant

Solved with 100 sanity but still don’t know to not write a spoiler in the forum??? J/K congrats!!!

Participant

Got it! Thanks for a wonderful experience! @Giorgos et al.

I look forward to your next book!!! Now to find other worthwhile exit books…little chance they will live up to this one.

Participant

@Rhoninja97 haha so funny! and clever!

BTW, I don’t think that it could be a spoiler (it doesn’t really reveal the answer)!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.