Chapter 44 2018-04-29T14:47:54+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

@rhoninja Thank you for your kind words and support! Great riddle books could be found on amazon! My recommendation is to start with Journal29 and maybe back up the kickstarter campaign of “Journal29 Revelations”!

Participant

@Giorgos Thanks for the recs! All over it. Just got Journal 29 from amazon and already backing Revelations. Your book got me excited for that Kickstarter in particular!

Participant

Well done indeed! The last puzzle stumped me, but EXCELLENT way to hide it! And thanks Giorgio’s Kiafas for not only creating the book, but responding on this form when we were too stupid to figure it out. Cheers!

Keymaster

Cheers guys!!! You all are the reason to have this project alive! Glad you have enjoyed the ride!

Participant

This was extremely fun! I found both the story and puzzles so engaging that I simply sat at my computer with the book for hours.

Participant

Yes! I finally finished “Trip 1907”!
    Thank you, Giorgos, for a wonderful experience!
    I loved the trip, it was amazing!
    I look forward to your next book…
    We need mooooore “Trip”!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Giorgos.
    Participant

Really enjoyed this immensely. Do you think you will did another book? I will be first in line if you do! Thanks for creating this.

Participant

This last puzzle stumped me until realizing the solution has yet to be seen before. In hindsight, I should have endured and read beyond the story. Give credits where credit is due. This book was very challenging, creative and fun! I would love another one in the future.

Participant

If you enjoyed this book you may enjoy Journal 29: Interactive Book Game (sequel coming soon). Also, if use Apple devices, there’s a text-based, escape-the-room puzzle game called Device 6. Trip 1907 was definitely the best experience on print yet!

Participant

I got the Answer using the Hint, which helped a lot.
    But I wonder how one could possibly get it without getting the Hint. I dont see any other information to go on without using the hint? When people say the completed the game with 100 sanity, I wonder how that may be, unless you try every surname randomly

Participant

Solved, thanks for efforts!

Inactive

So I got the final answer based on “Ari” but what would lead one there if not told the first name was Ari?

Participant

pay attention to what ch. 17 on the book says

Inactive

Got it. Thanks. I also think it’s poor design for the text to essentially be irrelevant through the entire book until the last two puzzles…

Participant

Thanks for the Trip.
    Entertaining story, clever puzzles and very well designed book.
    Cheers from Italy

Silvia & Davide

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.