Chapter 6 2018-04-29T14:33:36+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think I’m missing something here… is there supposed to be audio that goes with this? There is no bell chime anywhere to decode.

Participant

I asked them in an email, and this was their response: <I>”The web says โ€˜โ€œ pay close attention to the bellโ€ and thats what you are supposed to do in order to hear it ๐Ÿ™‚ search a little bit. ๐Ÿ™‚ dont give up and you will hear ;)” </I>

Participant

I’ve run everything I can think of (“bell”, “bell chime”, “bell toll” and other words on the page) through a Morse code decrypter, and put in the Morse Code, No good. I’f looked for dots and dashes in the image, no good. I’ve looked for words hidden in the image of the bell, no good.

Participant

I have passed that page through detailed analysis, microscope, x-ray, and MRI scheduled tomorrow … I see nothing in the bell.

Keymaster

I assure you it is there! Just on the Bell ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

Can’t believe that it was right there in front of our own eyes, we were just looking in the wrong place! Look closer and you will hear the bell toll.

Participant

Miguel, Arg!! It was the results from the MRI that clued you in, right? I still can’t see anything! I’m setting up an appointment for an MRI tomorrow!

Participant

Believe me, is there, once you hear</strong> the toll you will be able to decipher the code.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Miguel Mateo.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Giorgos.
    Participant

Nice

Participant

Were you trying to put the emphasis on “hear”? You mistyped the strong.

Keymaster

Search in the webpage and you will find what you need.

Participant

Nope. Think I need to give up on this. I’m sure I’ll feel stupid if I ever find out the answer since you say it is a very simple puzzle, but I’ve blown several hours of a weekend on this.

Participant

Don’t give up! I looked at the wrong bell the whole time too! The answer is on the webpage. If you look at the BELL closely, you will find its sound ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

If you were working from the book as I was all day long today, try working from the chapter on the website. It makes all the difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.