Chapter 6 2018-04-29T14:33:36+00:00
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

You will need the morse code alphabet to decode the message, you need to distinguish long sounds – and short sound . In order to get the word, it needs a little bit of focus 🙂

Participant

I looked up the word bell in Morse code and tried to put in the morse code for the word BELL using and underscores and periods ….I’m just lost

Participant

Anyone trying to figure this out the book is absolutely no help. You must this websites actual chapter 6 section where you enter the answer. Just tap the big bell to hear its message.

Participant

You need to physically hear the chimes of the bells, you need to be online for this to work.

Participant

I hear the tones, but I can’t create a word. I’m about to goive up. Can you help with the word? I can’t do Morse code well enough to figure this out. I get the letter A over and over.

Participant

Pay close attention to the time difference between the tones.

Participant

Think what happened to Sleeping Beauty

Participant

I’m also so stuck on this 1 I’ve listened to the bell I’ve used Morse code and still getting nothing

Participant

Tap the bell of webpage then open movie with Morse sound. What Bad puzzle .

Participant

Oh great… I need sound for this…
    That’s inconvenient.

Also can’t do morse for my life. It’s all gibberish to my ears.

didn’t expect that escape room trope in a book…

Keymaster

Hello travelers! Please feel free to join the newly found Facebook community for updates on puzzles for both books Forbidden Mine and Dark Sails as well as for the original Trip 1907!

visit this link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/trip1907com

In the files section you will find passcodes and solutions that will help you keep going with your games and you can give hints to other players!

Enjoy!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.