Chapter 6 2018-04-29T14:33:36+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Giorgos, FYI, we can no longer edit comments, like to fix the misspell of strong …

Participant

I’m lost and frustrated šŸ™ it seems I’m looking at the wrong place. I’m sure it’s easy but way too tricky to be just chapter 6. I had a deep look at the pictures and text but I’m completely missing the point. Any clue? Apart from “Bell”?;

Participant

That was the answer! Using the notebook instead of the smartphone helped a lot! Thanks

Participant

Iā€™m sorry, I think this one is a pretty bad puzzle. It didnā€™t make me feel clever. It just made me feel like someone was trying to intentionally waste my time.

Participant

I’ve gone up and down that chapter, checking out the image of the bell both on the webpage and the book, which is tiny on the webpage. Checked out the word bell and different ways of seeing that sound. I can’t make heads or tails of it. I’m stuck. Is there any real help out there in figuring this out? The hints definitly didn’t help. Especially hint 2. Hint 1 for that matter too.

Participant

What you need is truly bold. :O

Participant

Am I searching for notes?

Participant

No notes… listen to the —> BELL on the webpage and decode the message.

Participant

I’ve gotten the hint about finding the bell’s sound on the webpage, but how do you relate it to hint 2? Where do I look to hear the bell’s sound? A phone ringtone? Youtube?

Participant

Got it! You really do need to pay attention to which bell you listen to!

Participant

the bell on the webpage is very small. I cant separate anything. What do you mean, which bell???

Participant

I think billy2292 comment is the most accurate, this needs you to search on the webpage of the chapterā€¦ Sneaky but nice once you find it

Participant

Easy puzzle but why did you have to hide the puzzle pieces so unfairly? I feel cheated, not challenged…

Participant

How many words is the solution? Also, I’m looking @ the webpage text from when I asked puzzle 5 but do not understand the clues on this forum. Especially the 1 by Billy2292 has helped others solve this chapter, what is the “—>” for?

Participant

Even with the Morse code hints long and short sounds Iā€™m still lost. Tried looking up morse code charts so I could try to understand how the hints relate to the answer…..even searching on the webpage but just canā€™t figure it out….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.